Saturday, November 04, 2006

Pete Cherches, Unduressed

Last week I changed the description that displays under the title of this blog. The original description, "Pete Cherches blogs under duress about food, travel and other stuff," was a tongue-in-cheek reference to the fact, recounted in my initial post, that I was mercilessly cajoled and browbeaten into blogging. If you're a regular reader of "Word of Mouth" you've no doubt noticed that I’m quite enjoying this enterprise after all. So I figured it was time to drop the duress shtick. I've also changed the "other stuff" part to "NYC stuff," since I seem to be writing a bunch about life in New York, or at least my life in New York. This will remain primarily a food blog, with a smattering of travel, but I might season it a bit more often with New York observations.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're enjoying writing your blog as much as I'm enjoying reading it.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home